Unvired BugTracker for FogBugz - Free - Unvired BugTracker for FogBugz brings the full power of FogBugz to your BlackBerry. (FogBugzis a very popular issue/bug tracking application available at http://fogcreek.com/fogbugz/) Link to as many accounts as you have, access all projects and bugs information including attachments. Seamless offline viewing and data refresh, work even without internet connectivity and sync automatically whenever connectivity is detected. Fantastic UI with easily accessible dashboards and information at a button click.
- Any BlackBerry device running OS 5.0 and above. (Touch and Non-touch devices fully supported.)
- Requires an SD card for the database.
- Requires WIFI or a dataplan.
- You will also require access to the hosted FogBugz account or your installation of FogBugz.
Free v/s Paid:
- All features listed below and planned features are available in the paid version.
- The free version allows you to add one FogBugz account to work with.
- The free version is supported via Ads from the BlackBerry Ad Network to support our development.
- Support for free version is via the support forum. Paid users can access email support.
Features & Functionality:
- Get an immediate overview of all the issues and bugs that you need to deal with.
- Lightning fast search – Filter on any keyword by typing it in the search bar.
- Special filter for Projects, Status, Reporter and Responsible”.
Smart Download of Issues:
Download issues based on preset filters in FogBugz such as Inbox or create your own custom filters in FogBugz and use them on the device.
Limit the total number of messages so that you download only the minimum required data.
Add & Edit Issues:
- Report a new issue.
- Edit issues, reassign them, change priority and much more.
- Attach files to issues, download previously attached files and view them on the BlackBerry.
- View/Add events about the issue.
- View/Add tags to the issue.
- List of all projects that you have access to.
- List of areas for the project.
- List of milestones for the project.
- Auto refresh of data is controlled via a setting. If enabled, data is refreshed if requried. On expiry of the refresh interval, data is again refreshed whenever you go back to that screen.
- You can also manually refresh any screen on demand using the Refresh menu item.
- Work on issues even when there is no connectivity. Whenever connectivity is restored, data will be posted automatically to FogBugz and errors (if any) are displayed in your dashboard and indicated on the application header.
- Any background sending of data or refreshing of data from FogBugz is indicated in the application header so you know when the application is communicating to FogBugz.
- Theme – Personalize your theme with any of the predefined themes that you like.
- Control the auto refresh interval or disable it.
- Free up more screen space by customizing the tabs.
- Set the communication preferences.
- Great looking user interface, optimized for touch and non-touch devices.
- Easy to use for both touch screen and non-touch screen devices.
Coming soon in the next free updates for all paid customers:
- Adding Projects, Milestones etc.
- Online search and download of cases.
- Time tracking.
- And more based on user requests.
Trademark: The FogBugz® name and the logo are the copyright / trademarks of Fog Creek Software, Inc.