NetworkAcc - Mobile Network Accelerator - 2009-2012 Handango Championship Award - Best Phone Tool! Get the Top Rated, Best Selling, and Most Advanced Wireless Network Booster to Squeeze Peak Performance Out of Your BlackBerry!
NetworkAcc is a powerful mobile network accelerator specially designed for BlackBerry® users. It accelerates all your mobile-network based activities, including browsing, downloading, uploading, streaming, online gaming, sending and receiving email, etc. Optimization technology is applied to fine-tune several key network parameters to prevent data fragmentation and to improve data throughput. All the above techniques translate into a speedy internet/network connection: faster browsing, faster downloading, faster email, and faster online gaming.
* Product Features
• All-powerful wireless internet booster
Optimize and speed up your mobile network related activities.
• Absolutely hardware free
100% software solution, no additional hardware needed!
• All-in-one solution
Well tuned up for different types of mobile network (GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G, HSDPA and WIFI, etc.), top carriers (AT&T, Rogers, O2, Telkomsel, Tata Indicom, Alltel, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Verizon, and Vodafone, etc.) in various countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Indonesia, India, etc.)
• Easy as winking
One click per day to speed up mobile network performance without forcing you to understand a bunch of network jargon.
• The ultimate in convenience
Runs in the background to automatically analyze and optimize mobile network.
• Auto-boosting in the Background By working in the background, NetworkAcc continuously improves network data throughput and fine-tunes your mobile network settings to achieve optimal network performance out of your current hardware.
• Fully user-driven application
Multiple accelerator gears (5 gears available) at your choice to accelerate mobile network on demand.
• Fully support BlackBerry devices with OS6.1 & OS7.0.
New features of NetworkAcc v2.9
• Update information on About Screen;
• Add Company Logo on main screen;
• Other minor optimizations, like reducing resource usage, saving battery, "View Logo" Screen, etc.