TextBasket - Archive your Texts to Email or Spreadsheet format! TextBasket sends all your Texts when you choose- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or when the number of Texts reaches a set number, or manually.
Archive SMS's in a batch, daily, weekly, or monthly. Unlike other SMS archive apps, TextBasket does NOT send Texts one at a time.
TextBasket sends your texts with the Date, Time, Name and Number, so you can use the data to archive your Texts for your business if you're a Real Estate agent, etc.
TextBasket can send Texts inside the email body (so you can read it/search it/archive it easily) and in Comma Separated Value format (.CSV) as an attachment in each email. CSV format allows you to load all your Texts into a Spreadsheet or database if you want.
-TextBasket may not work with other Apps that manage Texts. If you are currently using another Text Management App, you may have to remove it for TextBasket to work.
-Like other Text management Apps, TextBasket will not archive pre-existing Texts; it can only archive Texts that are sent/received while TextBasket is installed.
-Please contact Support if you are having trouble and before you leave a bad review. Thanks!
Is available at http://highglacier.com.
QUICK START GUIDE
Note: When your BlackBerry asks for permissions to run this app, enter ALLOW, and select "Don't ask me this again" if the option is presented.
1. Your BlackBerry will ask for some permissions right after installation.
2. When starting TextBasket for the first time, the application will also ask for permissions. (If you don't know how to work permissions, contact us and we can help).
3. Open TextBasket, and click the BlackBerry key and select "Configure When To Send".
4. Enter the information on the screen, including the email address.
5. Save the information. TextBasket will send the archived Texts at the time you've specified.
6. You can send your Texts anytime with Menu/Send Saved Text Messages Now. (You can send the same messages a few times to see what the Emails will look like).
If you're having trouble getting the App to work:
a) Ensure that you've given the App the permissions it needs. Start it up- if it displays a message asking for correct permissions, and you don't know how to do this, please contact us for assistance.
b) Assuming permissions are correct, reboot your phone by pulling the battery, or holding ALT, Right-caps, and DEL at that same time. Rebooting your phone will take 1-2 minutes (it is not the same as turning it off and on).
Try and Buy
Try the TextBasket Trial first to check if it works with your phone and your installed applications. The trial has full capabilities and can be used for 10 days.
Keywords: Save SMS, Backup Texts, Text Basket, email texts, SMS to CSV.